Wednesday, September 3, 2008

so how 'bout this blog thing, eh?

so there i was... wondering to myself, "what should i do? i have to shower--my girlfriend depends on it! but then again, this blog thing is kind of cool!" so, i decided to start a blog. i have no idea what it will be about. perhaps, my girlfriend, family, work, the outdoors, my struggles, and/or my ideals. i suppose that in time this mystery will unfold itself--because for now, the blog spirit is creased in its own folds... (to be continued)

3 comments:

Spencer said...

very interesting! i like it! jedd, add me and spencer as a friend! i love you!

Mrs. Fly said...

hey jedd. you need to add me as a friend, too. do you know how to do that? I don't either :(. I'll be watching!

Megan said...

So you have succumbed...the blogging world is vast and complicated.